Jan 30, 2020
It’s better to give than
receive. One of the golden rules in life that so many forget about.
Today on the podcast ET brings up the topic of having a giving
versus receiving mentality. How it actually blesses you to put the
needs of others before your own. How to make it a habit in your
life even when you may be around people who aren’t reciprocating
the concept. CJ rounds out the conversation on how being selfless
is what led E to building the all-star cast he has around him. Take
notes on how and why you should live with the mentality of wanting
to give before you receive.
The Secret to Success
- [04:55] - Popeye’s Sandwich
- [13:20] - The Ultimate Sacrifice
- [22:00] - Don’t Kill the Flock
- [30:00] - Principles Over Money
- [42:20] - TEAM
- [56:00] - Who is Eric Thomas?
- Organifi is giving our listeners
20% off of their
order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you
to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom
wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited
college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford
- DCinvestllc.com Invest in real estate in the DMV
Secrets 2 Success:
- People who look after themselves are in a
biblical principle is to GIVE more than you receive.
- You’re not doing anything special when you do
for your own.
created you to create opportunities for others.
you’re a taker you stop your momentum.
Get connected with a network of
over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and
spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via