Aug 30, 2018
This week on the podcast the
guys dive deep into the importance of investing in yourself. Have
you found that you prefer things for “FREE” ? Are you the type of
person who tries to figure out how to get something for “FREE”
instead of paying ? ET calls it the shortcut mentality and he
explains why this mentality does not work when you’re trying to be
Time Stamped Topics:
- [12:00] - Am I Tripping Or ?
- [15:30] - Does ET Need To Be Re-Baptized
- [35:08] - Invest in Yourself
- [55:15] - The Greats Work
- [1:11:00] - Fair or Foul
- [1:16:00] - Ask ET
- [1:26:57] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners
20% off of their
order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you
to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
Gear !! The gear that puts your grind in motion ! Use the
code “S2S10” to save 10% on your next order.
The Secrets to
- Breakthroughs are harder than the
get more out of paying than when you get all the free
can’t give minimal effort and expect maximum results.
- There’s a level of passion you don’t experience
when you don’t pay for something.
Get connected with a network of
over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and
spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via