Aug 23, 2018
This week on the podcast the
guys discuss momentum. ET talks about how he got momentum in his
current season. The importance of being intentional and deliberate
plays a huge role in keeping your momentum once it’s started. Being
intentional and deliberate helps you “create the rain”. If you
aren’t picking up the steam you want in your life or business it’s
time to create the momentum.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [05:16] - Congrats Tobe !
- [09:45] - Kindergarten Drop Off
- [24:00] - Above The Limit
- [37:43] - Momentum
- [53:41] - Losing Momentum
- [1:05:45] - Lowering Expectations
- [1:14:45] - Why You’re Average
- [1:25:22] - Nugget Of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of
their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you
to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
Fresh is giving our listeners $30 off your first week of deliveries
just use the code “SUCCESS30”
The Secrets to
wait for the momentum to go to the next level, take it to the next
you want to see momentum in your life you have to be intentional
dangerous thing about losing momentum is that it kills your
- Sometimes you have to use old momentum to
kickstart the new momentum.
Get connected with a network of
over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and
spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via