Oct 26, 2017
Sometimes in life you get
treated unfairly and people will spit venom on your name. The
natural reaction would be to retaliate. In today’s episode you will
learn why retaliation is in fact not the best option. Last week ET
returned back to his alma mater Oakwood University to speak. ET has
written and spoken about Oakwood in many books and speeches but
he’s never mentioned that he was banned from speaking on campus.
That is until last week when he returned. In this episode you will
learn why handling things with dignity is the absolute best thing
to do no matter how bad a situation is.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [10:06] - What Would You Do ?
- [18:20] - Fair or Foul ?
- [24:15] - Challenge With the 100 Day
- [31:38] - ET Goes Back To Oakwood
- [1:00:00] - Old Regime Meets New
- [1:19:35] - Ask ET
- [1:30:00] - Nugget Of The Day
Things To Think
- “Anything you get locked in on will require
can’t justify retaliation.”
you think you can’t do it it’s probably because you’re doing it
- “Don’t become the thing you hate”
- "Nothing is permanent but change."
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of
their order just use the promo code “SUCCESS”. Their superfood
green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere
while on the go.
See ET Live:
Get connected with a network of
over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and
spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via